– To Provide reliable long term service and improve the quality of life of all our customers.
– To Secure the best environment, lifestyle and career development to our personnel.
– To be a pioneer partner to all our clients by providing innovative solutions that are customized to their needs and requirements.
– Capitalize on our accumulated experiences to set the highest standards in food services, facilities management and retail services with an aim to be the market leader in our business area.
– Build a world class corporation managed by a highly qualified multinational team of professionals who implement “best in class” business models for private sector companies.
– Build and grow multi-function subsidiaries through innovation and creation of new business models.
– Optimize our strategic position in the market and maximize our growth to compliment the UAE’s and the region’s economic development.
– Develop an optimal financial status through organic growth and cost effectiveness while maintaining a consistent quality of service.
– Be a pioneer in setting a sustainable human development process in all related business aspects.
National Catering Company is committed to standards of corporate governance that are in line with international best practice. Although, still a limited liability company, the company aims to comply with requirements applicable to joint stock companies.
Board of Directors
The members of the Board of Directors are:
- Mr. Abdullah Mazrui (Chairman)
- H.E Mr. Saeed Ghobash (Non Executive Director)
- Mr. Hani Abdulnoor (Executive Director)
- Mr. Saeed Al Massoud (Non Executive Director)
- Mr. Saleh Tassabehji (Non Executive Director)
The mandate of the Executive Committee is to ensure that all aspects of the development of the Company are carried out in accordance with the objectives as authorized and directed by the Board of Directors.The executive committee meets on a monthly basis to discuss various aspects of the business.
The members of the Executive Committee are:
- Mr. Hani Abdulnoor
- Mr. Saeed Al Massoud
- Mr. Abu Baker El Khoori
- Mr. Tarek El Goweiny
The Audit Committee meets 4 times a year and assist the Board of Directors in discharging its responsibilities with regards to financial reporting, external and internal audits and controls, including reviewing and monitoring the integrity of the annual and interim financial statements. The Audit Committee also oversees and advises on the appointment of external auditors, reviews the effectiveness of the external audit process, and reviews the effectiveness of our internal control review function. The Audit Committee has taken appropriate steps to ensure that the Company’s auditors are independent of the Company.
The members of the Audit Committee are:
- Mr. Madhav Nayek (Al Nasser Holding)
- Mr. Varun Kumar (Mazrui International)
- Mr. Saleh Tassabehji
Nomination and Remuneration Committee
The Nomination and Remuneration Committee meets no less than twice a year and assist our Board in discharging its responsibilities relating to the composition and make-up of the Board of Directors. It is responsible for evaluating the balance of skills, knowledge and experience and the size, structure and composition of the Board and committees of the Board. In addition, the Nomination and Remuneration Committee assists the Board in determining its responsibilities in relation to remuneration, including making recommendations to the Board on the Company’s policy on executive remuneration, and determining the individual remuneration and benefits package of each of the Company’s Executive Directors and Senior Management.
The members of the Compensation and Remuneration Committee are:
- Mr. Iyad Tassabehji
- Mrs. Christine Belanger (Mubadala – SVP Performance Development)
- Mr. Matt Cooper-Bradfield (Mazrui International)
NCC is Proud to introduce our list of Clients who have grown their trust in us over the course of our Career
- International Mechanical & Electrical Co. (IMECO)
- ADNOC Distribution
- ALRAYAN Construction Workers Residential City Company LLC
- Petrofac Emirates LLC
- NPCC National Petroleum Construction Company
- Abu Dhabi Polymers Company Ltd. (BOROUGE)
- Al Nasser Properties
- Valentine Maritime (Gulf) Inc.
- Al Dhafra Workers Village
- System Construct (LLC)
- JIT Engineering
- Siemens LLC
- Arabian Construction Company ACC
- Emirates Petrochemical Services and Scaffolding Est. EPS
- Tourism Dev’t & Invest. Co. –TDIC
- Etihad Airways
- Kharafi National
- Technip France – Abu Dhabi TECHIP
- Al Salam Living City
- Earth Moving Worldwide (EMW)
- Department of Transportation
- Samsung C & T Corporation
- Tecnicas Reunidas
- Bin Asheer Catering LLC
- Tecnimont S.p.A.
- Al GEEMI & PARTNERS Contracting Co. LLC
- Al Jaber Energy Services Bechtel – OGD III
- OGER Abu Dhabi
- Eastern Bechtel Co. Ltd.
- IKEA – AL FUTTAIM
- Hans Esser Real Estate
- ADLC Abu Dhabi Ladies Club
- Galfar Engineering & Contracting LLC
- Emirates National School
- ABB SAE Sadelmi
- Century Real Estate Management
- Al Fahim Group