We are looking for data entry Operators through a walk in interview at Farnek. We are looking for Data Entry Operators to update and maintain information on our company databases and computer systems.
Data Entry Operators responsibilities include collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information. Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, like fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms. You will work with a data team and Data Manager. Previous experience as a Data Entry Clerk or similar position will be considered an advantage.
Ultimately, a successful Data Entry Operator will be responsible for maintaining accurate, up-to-date and useable information in our systems.
Data entry operators Requirements
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data Entry Operator or Office Clerk
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Experience using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- High school diploma; additional computer training or certification will be an asset
Data entry operators Walk in interview Details and location.
Company Name: Farnek Facilities Management
Interview date: 14th October 2021
Interview timing: 3pm to 5 pm
Interview Location: Farnek Head office
Farnek head office (Farnek Building Al Quoz. Behind Al Khail Mall)
Directions/public transport: Al safa Metro station, Transit by using F16 to Farnek accomodation stop.
Salary scale: AED 3500
Note: Candidates should be ready to join immediately
Please bring the following documents: Updated CV, Photograph with white background, original passport and visa copy.
Wishing you all the best!!!!