Al Habtoor group real estate company in Dubai is looking to hire a real estate Admin assistant in addition to our outstanding team.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients.
- Screen and direct phone calls/Emails and distribute correspondence.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Devise and maintain office filing system.
- Handling CRM and monitoring other Property advertisement portals.
- Submit required documents for each property to get Trakheesi Permit.
- Monitoring inventory for sales, rentals, and renewals.
- Create and maintain spread sheets in Excel and reporting to the Managing Director.
- Compose, edit and draft letters, addendum, and property-related contracts.
- Calling Landlords, checking availability, arranging viewings.
- Answering Inquiries, assisting clients.
- Compile, organize and accurately finalize documents for office records.
- Edit property pictures.
- Manages social media marketing (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
The candidate is expected to have the following competencies:
- Expert with all MS Office suite applications.
- Excellent marketing research skills.
- Capable of managing multiple tasks.
- Good English communication skill, smart and presentable.
- Provides general office and operational support.
- Eager to learn.
- Well informed of all related online property advertisement(Property finder, Dubizzle, etc)
- Adhere to RERA rules and regulations (Full knowledge of Trakheesi)
- Knowledgeable of all real estate related forms (Forms A, B and I, etc.)
- Office administration.
- Corporate communications.
- Working within strict deadlines.
- Organizational skills.
- Minimum 1-year experience in Real Estate is a must.
- Degree in Business Administration or Information Technology (Preference).
- Has experience in Propspace CRM (Preference).
- Fast in typing (Not less than 32 WPM).
To apply for the role, send your cv to email@example.com mentioning Role and your Name in the Subject line.