Opportunity for you
We are looking for a dynamic and talented Food & Beverage Bartender who is committed to providing exceptional service in unique and sophisticated environments.
Key Job Responsibilities of the bartender will include;
- To greet and welcome all guests according to the standards and procedures of the hotel.
- To ensure mise en place and workstation are always prepared and set up to standard.
- To be familiar with the names and purposes of all beverage items in stock. To know how to prepare international cocktails, long drinks, and mixes.
- To be responsible for all shortages, keep up of par stock. To adhere to the portioning standard of drinks and pouring brands policy.
- To strive constantly to increase beverage revenues.
- To accepts guest’s complaints, be a good listener, solve such complaints in the most diplomatic way and report to the captain or supervisor.
- To make sure that all drinks are according to list specifications, properly presented, be of hot/cold/iced temperatures, as per logical conclusion, before being served.
- To follow HACCP procedures to ensure the safety of guests and employees.
- Degree or Diploma in Food & Beverage or relevant field.
- 2 – 3 years of experience in a similar position preferably in the hospitality business
- Proficiency in English, any other language will be of added value.
- Computer literate
- Should be able to work under pressure
To apply for this role fill the application form HERE or send your cv directly to the hr department on the email below