Opportunity for you
We are looking for a dynamic and talented Front Office individual who is committed to providing exceptional service in unique and sophisticated environments as a bellman.
Key Job Responsibilities
- To drop off and collect guests in the hotel lobby according to the standards and procedures of the hotel.
- To ensure that guests’ expectations are met or exceeded by providing an efficient, friendly and attentive service.
- To check the lobby helping to keep it clean and tidy and report any defects.
- To check the hotel buggies making sure they are clean and in good working order.
- Answers guest inquiries by providing accurate and appropriate information.
- Handles customer complaints if possible or reports them to supervisors.
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management or related field.
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of experience in a similar position preferably in the hospitality business
- Proficiency in English, any other language will be of added value.
- Computer literate
- Able to handle physically demanding workload.
To apply for the roles fill the application form HERE or send your cv directly to the recruitment team below: