Imdaad FM is hiring BMS Technician/Operator,w ill assist in troubleshooting and maintaining the assigned assets within the premise.
- – This will include PPM’s and Reactive Work along with the sub-contractors with their planned maintenance.
- The BMS Technician/Operator is also expected to keep records of all work completed as well as carry out risk assessments before each given task.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
– Education: Diploma / ITI in Mechanical/ HVAC
– A minimum of 3 years’ FM Gulf experience of working in hospitals or a similar industry or systems as a BMS operator/Technician
– Possesses deep knowledge of System functions and a good control systems background as they should be used also to support lifts, elevators, TV, audio, PA, nurse call, etc. and other electronic items throughout.
– Familiarity all the alarms and carryout trouble shooting on the site along with concern team.
– Operational experience is essential. hardware and software. Generally the candidate will need to be able to undertake and perform adjustment, monitoring, calibration, measurement and “fault finding”.
– English written and oral communication skills.
– Ability to utilize CAFM Systems.
– Flexible to works in shifts.