Opportunity for you as a Front Desk Clerk
We are looking for a dynamic and talented Front Office individual who is committed to providing exceptional service in unique and sophisticated environments.
Key Job Responsibilities
- To greet and welcome all guests according to the standards and procedures of the hotel.
- To check-in and check-out of guests
- To handle internal and external phone calls and handle incoming guest room reservations.
- Record all credit card statements. Verify all ledgers are in balance. Complimentary rooms have proper documentation and GM approval.
- To verify if any room / rates changes were done during the day, print rate change report, Check PM folios, run PMS to close for the day.
- Check the daily payment of different department, manage basic accounting procedures – invoicing, payments, and cash operations.
- To follow safety procedures according to the standards and procedures of the hotel
- To report any incidents or guest complains to supervisor / manager immediately to take corrective measures.
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management or related field.
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of experience in similar position preferably in hospitality business.
- Proficiency in English, any other language will be of added value.
- Computer literate.
To apply for the roles fill the application form HERE or send your cv directly to the recruitment team below: