Opportunity for you Guest Relation Officer/ Concierge
We are looking for dynamic and talented Front Office individual who is committed to providing exceptional service in unique and sophisticated environments.
Key Job Responsibilities
- To greet and welcome all guests according to the standards and procedures of the hotel.
- To up-sell hotel services, use guests’ names, verify requests, and maintain a positive “can always do ” attitude and tone of voice.
- To provide callers with hotel information and maintain and update information files.
- To be familiar with, inspect, and maintain all Guest Services office equipment.
- To prepare all Guest Services reports
- To assist and process all in-house requests and needs from all departments.
- To perform any additional tasks to ensure that any needs that directly or indirectly affect the guests.
- Perform concierge duties such as booking tours and transportation, giving directions, hotel information, restaurant information, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management or related field.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a similar position preferably in the hospitality business.
- Proficiency in English and computer literate.
- Good health, mature and pleasant personality, and neat appearance.
- Able to work under pressure.
To apply for the roles fill the application form HERE or send your cv directly to the recruitment team below: