As a Management Assistant, You will coordinate, manage and update the Head of Department day to day schedule amongst other key deliverables. This includes coordinating with different stakeholders to organize meetings, events, workshops and bookings.
A day in the life of…
- Coordinate scheduling and extensive calendar management for Nestlé Health Science Department.
- The main point of contact between the head of the department and both internal and external parties
- Follow up on the monthly reports and weekly updates with different team members
- Keep the department presentations up to date and aesthetically aligned.
- Prepare summary presentations and reports when needed
- Fully manage internal and external meetings, workshops and bookings (hotel, dinner, entertainment, meeting room set-up, stationary and other logistics)
- Manage administrative and office support by ensuring office supply inventory, stationary, and hampers
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the manager and the team
- Participate and support Company events for employees
What will make you successful
- Must be fluent in English, Arabic language is a big plus
- Strong digital literacy – Office 365 knowledge is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills—involving high-level communications with internal and external stakeholders
- ·Ability to listen and simplify details depending upon target audience; ability to influence others
- Exceptional ability to organize work and tasks; attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment and execute effectively against multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of staff and executives within the company
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, anticipate needs and exercise independent and sound judgment