Key Job Responsibilities:
- Constantly apply standard operating procedures in your department.
- Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
- Adhere to hotel policies and procedures.
- Set up the restaurant according to the table plan, cover layout and standards defined by the hotel’s management.
- Adhere to billing policies and cost handling procedures.
- Maintain a clean and tidy restaurant.
- Take any guest feedback seriously and advise hotel management
- Deliver the highest quality service to exceed our guest expectations.
- Upsell and identify additional revenue opportunities. Support cost management procedures in the hotel.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following fire, life and safety standards at all times for self, colleagues and guests.
- Handling hot and alcoholic beverages.
Contact: Naseeban Khan