We are Urgently looking for a PURCHASE EXECUTIVE at UNIKAI FOODS PJSC. An ideal candidate should be able to join immediately.
The main duty of the Purchase Executive is to ensure timely arrival of local and import material from the suppliers. Ensure that always current robust policies and procedures are in place for the supply chain and are being adhered to. Ensure that procurement is done according to the agreed policies and procedures and best practices. Ensure that the inventory is managed in a way that serves the timely needs of operations and reduces overstocking.
Salary will be AED 8,000 to 10,000 depending on qualification and experience.
- Must have at least 3 to 7 years of experience in a similar role and preferably in FMCG Food and Beverage industry within UAE or GCC.
- Can Join immediately or shortest notice Period
- High school diploma/GED.
- Previous retail management experience.
- Experience in training and managing a team.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work a flexible schedule.
- Good math skills.
- Attention to detail.
Interested in PURCHASE EXECUTIVE at UNIKAI Foods PJSC Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit for the role? Let them know! Apply here firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ((Position – Name)
Follow our telegram channel for daily job updates HERE
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Unikai would like to inform that we have not appointed any person to act as our agent to recruit on our behalf, in any region. So, Gulf Careers are not affiliated or by any chance recruiting for UNIKAI Foods. We will never ask or Unikai will never ask prospective employees for direct payment to process documents and arrange visas. Candidates should not send money at any time to a Unikai recruiter and should confirm all recruiter email addresses end in @Unikai.com.
We are always interested in considering talented people for career opportunities with our organization.
Thank you for your interest in Unikai and we wish you every success in your career endeavors.